Fits Many Z, N and HO Scale LocomotivesSize: .455″ x .369″ x .126″11.56mm x 9.37mm x 3.2mmZ/N/HO Scale1.0 Amp/1.5 Amps Peak2 FX3 Functions, 0.5 Amp
– Program CVs using any Digitrax Compatible Control system without havingto buy any extra equipment.
– 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing.
– Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting.
– SuperSonic motor drive for silent operation.
– Direct mode programming.
– Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
– Transponder Equipped ready for transponding on your Layout.
– Motor Isolation Protection helps prevent damage to your decoder.
– Automatic Analog Mode Conversion when running on DC layout.
– Decoder Lock for individual programming of multiple decoders in one loco.
FX3 Function outputs for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control:
– Constant Brightness Lighting with directional or independent control.
– Optimized selectable LED or incandescent lamp operation
– Realistic Effects like Ditch lights, Mars lights, strobes, and many more
– Configurable Pulse Function available on all function outputs.
– FX3 & Standard Function Qualifiers operate functions based on direction,
– F0 on or off, direction and F0, and whether loco is moving.
– Function Mapping for custom function setup.
– Master Light Switch turns off all lights & functions with one keystroke.
– Advanced Consist Function Controls.
Digitrax LocoMotion System — Your locomotives look like the real thing!
The Digitrax LocoMotion System makes them run like the real thing too!
– Scaleable Speed Stabilization (Back EMF) with simple setup & 256 level resolution.
– Torque Compensation.
– 128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used).
– Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
– Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
– Switching Speed feature for easier and faster access to yard speeds.
– 3 Step Speed Tables set start, mid and max voltage for custom control.
– 28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control.