Digitrax SDXN136PS Premium 1 Amp Sound Decoder N Scale and HO Scale
Great 16 Bit Sound at a Great Price! For N and HO!Wired 16 Bit Customizable SoundFX Decoder4 Simultaneous Voices8 Selectable Preloaded Steam & Diesel Sound SchemesDownloadable Sound16 Megabit onboard sound memory1.0 x 0.41 x .19 in. (25.6 x 10.46 x 4.93 mm)8 Ohm 10 x 18 mm oval speaker100uF CapacitorAccepts PX112-6 Power Xtender1.0 Amp/ 2.0 Amps Peak Motor Current Rating3 FX3 Functions-500mA Total Function Current RatingFX3 optimized for LEDs or lampsNew Series 6 features:Use PR3 and SoundLoader 2.016 Megabit on board sound memory8 Ohm oval speaker included1 Watt sound output330uF Capacitor for sound hold up includedCam input synchronized steam chuffWorks with PX112-6 Power Xtender
Customizable 16 Bit Sound
– Works with SoundFX 16, 12 & 8 Bit sound files
– 4 Simultaneous Voices
– Downloadable Sound with Digitrax PR3 and SoundLoader 2.0 software
– 16 Megabit Onboard Sound Memory
– 1 Watt Sound Output
– Cam input-synchronized Steam-chuff option for Steam locos
– Scaleable Speed Stabilization(BEMF) optimized for sound operationSoundFX does not require an external rate sensor to vary workload.
– Factory 8 Ohm oval speaker on 6 Pin Plug design makes installation quick and easy.
– Easy Programming and Installation
Smart Power Management — no more booster or programmer shutdowns!
– Program CVs using any Digitrax Compatible Control system without having to buy any extra equipment.
– Digitrax Easy Connect 9 Pin Plug for Track, Motor and Function Control.
– Direct mode programming.
– Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
– Series 6 Decoder Features
– Works with PX112-6 Power Extender for improved operation in the presence of intermittent track power.
– Digitrax FX3 Functions-Control lights and functions for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control.
– Configurable FX3 Pulse Function available on all function outputs.
– Improved Scaleable Speed Stabilization (BEMF).
– Digitrax LocoMotion System — Lets your trains run like the real thing!
– 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing.
– Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting.
– SuperSonic motor drive for silent operation.
– Transponder Equipped ready for transponding on your Layout.
– Motor Isolation Protection helps prevent damage to your decoder.
– DCC Compatible.
– FCC Part 15, Class B RFI compliant.
New in unopened packaging
Will combine shipping on multiple items
Orders ship same or next business day. However, all US shipping carriers continue to experience extended transit times resulting in delivery delays. Please consider this before purchasing.