Digitrax UP5 LocoNet Universal Panel
Add more connections to your LocoNet system.UP5 Simplifies hook-up, maintenance & troubleshooting of LocoNet, add a few to make traditional tethered walk-around operation a snap.
– Plug ‘N Play Instalation
– Gives your layout a professionally finished look.
– Two RJ12 6 pin LocoNet jacks in the back of the panel for hooking up LocoNet devices that use RailSync.
– Two RJ12 6 pin Throttle jacks in the front of the panel for hooking up throttles and other LocoNet devices that do not use RailSync.
– One additional RJ12 6 pin Throttle jack on the side of the panel for hooking up LocoNet devices that do not use RailSync.
– Indicator LED that shows the power state of a local track section.
– 2mm power jack that allows you to make the UP5 a battery saver terminal for your throttles by plugging in a PS14 DC power supply.
– Two #6-32 right angle screw terminals for local track connections for power and diagnostics.