Labelle 102 1/2 fl. oz. Multi-Purpose Gear Oil, Medium Viscosity with PTFE
LaBelle #102 is an extremely versatile gear lubricant and has an unlimited number of heavy duty uses for home, office, or laboratory, such as:
* Model Trains: Exposed Gear Boxes (all scales)
* RC Models: Exposed gear boxes on all RC models of all sizes and type and Shock Absorbers
* Slot Cars: Exposed gear boxes on Slot Cars of all Sizes
* Bicycles: Exposed cable rub points, gears
* Fishing Reel mechanisms
* Other uses: Exposed gear boxes on all sorts of Household items, squeaky door hinges, riding toys, musical instrument keys, mechanical toys of all types.
**PTFE has been called “the slickest substance known to man” is is the parent chemical of “Teflon” which is registered trademark of Dupont Chemicals.
Orders ship same or next business day. However, all US shipping carriers continue to experience extended transit times resulting in delivery delays. Please consider this before purchasing.