* NWSL North West Short Line 69-4
* The Chopper II
Use the precision mitre guides to assure accurate angle and repeatability.
Precision guides for common angles 30, 45, 60 degrees.
* Retains the high precision, extremely sharp, single edge razor blade as the cutting tool, clean cuts from a blade you can find when you need it and can afford to replace as often as necessary for clean, sharp cuts every time. Increase your precision and model making efficiency.
* 7″x 7″
* Cutting depth of 1/4″ maximum
* Replaceable cutting mat for cleaner cuts
* Diecast aluminum frame
* Cuts all model building woods, plastics.
* Right-hand or Left-hand operation.
* Safer, with more accurate repeatability. Rigid handle mount system assures greater accuracy, repeatability of cuts and more safety-no loose handle that can slip or flip into unsafe position exposing cutting blade.
* Completely assembled and ready to use. Including installed razor blade.
* Caution-very sharp cutting tool (razor blade) Recommended for adult craftsmen or with adult supervision of less experienced users.
* New in unopened box
Orders ship same or next business day. However, all US shipping carriers continue to experience extended transit times resulting in delivery delays. Please consider this before purchasing.