Train Control Systems TCS #1278 CN Split Style DCC Decoder
* The CN is a N-scale drop-in decoder for older Atlas, Kato, and Intermountain locomotives. Examples include the following:
* GP7/GP9 Old Style
* GP30/GP35 Old Style
* GP40 DCC-Ready
* SD9 DCC-Ready
* See the Installations Page for a full list of compatible engines!
* Back EMF Load Compensation: Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
* Quiet Drive: Super-quiet motor control for “buzz” free motor performance.
* DC Mode: Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
* Variable Momentum: Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
* Function Remapping: Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
* Programmable Lighting Effects: Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
* Dimmable Brightness: Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED’s or incandescent bulbs.
* Decoder Lock: Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
* Airwire™ Compatible: Fully compatible with Airwire™ operation.
* User-Loadable Speed Tables: Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.