Train Control Systems TCS #1006 M1 Micro 2 function DCC Decoder
* The M1 is a small form factor hard-wire decoder with 2 lighting functions for HO-scale and N-scale installations. This decoder is designed for installations where space is limited.
* Back EMF Load Compensation: Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
* Quiet Drive: Super-quiet motor control for “buzz” free motor performance.
* DC Mode: Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
* RailCom®: This feature allows the decoder to talk to the command station. RailCom supports expansion for new features.
* Variable Momentum: Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
* Incandescent Bulb Support: This decoder can be used with 12 Volt bulbs.
* Function Remapping: Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
* Programmable Lighting Effects: Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
* Dimmable Brightness: Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED’s or incandescent bulbs.
* Decoder Lock: Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
* Airwire™ Compatible: Fully compatible with Airwire™ operation.
* User-Loadable Speed Tables: Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.
* Interface Type: Hard-Wire
* Dimensions (L x W x H): 0.587″ x 0.365″ x 0.135″ or 14.91mm x 9.27mm x 3.43mm
* Scale: HO Scale N Scale
* Continuous/Peak: 1.0/2.0 Amp
* Total Functions: 2
* Function Rating: 100 mA
* 12V Outputs: 2