Train Control Systems TCS #1028 DP2X HO Scale 8 Pin DCC Decoder 2 Function
* HO-Scale decoder designed as a direct-plug replacement decoder for engines equipped with 8-pin NMRA sockets. By far one of the easiest decoders to install, the DP2X can be plugged into many locomotives with no effort.
Direct-Plug (8-Pin NMRA)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 0.474″ x 0.702″ x 0.12″ or 12.04mm x 17.83mm x 3.05mm
Scale: HO Scale
Continuous/Peak: 1.0/2.0 Amp
Total Functions: 2
Function Rating: 80 mA
12V Outputs 2
* Back EMF Load Compensation:
Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
* Quiet Drive:
Super-quiet motor control for “buzz” free motor performance.
* DC Mode:
Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
This feature allows the decoder to talk to the command station. RailCom supports expansion for new features.
* Variable Momentum:
Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
* Incandescent Bulb Support:
This decoder can be used with 12 Volt bulbs.
* Function Remapping:
Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
* Programmable Lighting Effects:
Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
* Dimmable Brightness:
Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED’s or incandescent bulbs.
* Decoder Lock:
Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
* Airwire™ Compatible:
Fully compatible with Airwire™ operation.
* User-Loadable Speed Tables:
Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.