Walthers Cornerstone Part #933-2982 HO Scale Pennsylvania Railroad Block & Interlocking Station Kit
* The Pennsylvania Railroad was noted for its unique structures and the Walthers Cornerstone HO Scale PRR Block and Interlocking Station captures the family look of the railroad’s buildings to a tee. On the Pennsy brick towers were used along the line at busy junctions, interlockings and other block stations. Inside operators shepherded trains through complex trackwork by lining signals and turnouts. These towers were used on railroads affiliated with the Pennsy, successors Penn Central and Amtrak and are extremely similar to towers on other railroads. A few have been preserved by historical groups in the modern era. The PRR Block and Interlocking Station kit features correct Flemish Bond brick walls, concrete foundation and a realistic operator’s bay. Use the PRR Block and Interlocking Station as part of a realistic scene alongside other Cornerstone HO Scale railroad buildings.
* Authentic Pennsy design – similar towers used on many roads
* Correct Flemish Bond brick construction, bay window and other details
* Signs for PRR, PRSL, PC, Amtrak and LIRR
* Molded in four colors and includes clear acetate glazing
* 2-7/16 x 3-1/8 x 4-7/8″ 6.1 x 7.9 x 12.3cm