Walthers Cornerstone Part #933-2983 HO Scale Santa Fe Interlocking Tower Kit
* The Walthers Cornerstone HO Scale Santa Fe Interlocking Tower makes adding authentic ATSF structures to your railroad easier than ever. Used in many locations along the railroad, this stucco texture tower will look great at any junction or yard along your Santa Fe-themed layout set in the steam or classic-diesel era. Although based on a standard ATSF building, this tower is typical of those seen along other railroads as well. The Santa Fe Interlocking Tower kit is one of a wide variety of Cornerstone HO Scale railroad structures.
* Designed from ATSF standard plans
* Ball and cross medallions, stucco finish and diamond-pattern shingled roof
* Typical of towers used across the Santa Fe system
* Molded in two colors plus clear window glazing
* The Santa Fe Interlocking Tower measures: 2-7/8 x 4-7/8 x 5-1/8″ 7.3 x 12.3 x 13cm