Walthers Cornerstone Part #933-3185 HO Scale Single Track Railroad Truss Bridge Kit
* The Walthers Cornerstone HO Scale Single-Track Railroad Truss Bridge is patterned after the most common kind of bridges used by railroads. Installed anywhere a longer span is needed, truss bridges like this model are used above streams, rivers, other rail lines and roads where clearance is required below the structure.
* With its realistic trusses, chords and bridge shoes, it adds authenticity to your right of way. Safety sign and graffiti decals let you add the finishing touch. Because these structures have been in use since the late 1800s, this bridge will look right on any steam-era pike, yet it’s tall enough to clear modern double-stacks and auto racks.
* Part of the Cornerstone Engineered Bridge System
* For more information about the Cornerstone Engineered Bridge System click here
* One of the most common American railroad bridge designs
* Used above streams, rivers, other rail lines and roads where clearance is needed below the bridge
* Fits steam and diesel-eras
* Authentic trusses, chords and other details
* Safety sign and graffiti decals
* As shown, the Single-Track Railroad Truss Bridge measures: 20 x 3-1/4 x 5″ 50 x 8.1 x 12.5cm
* PLEASE NOTE: As this kit is wider than other single track bridges in the series, if you plan to use your model with bridge piers, use the Double-Track Railroad Bridge Concrete Piers (933-4552), sold separately.