Walthers Cornerstone Part #933-3902 HO Scale Paper Mill – Superior Paper Kit
* The Walthers Cornerstone Superior Paper Mill kit will be the heart of a paper mill complex along your railroad. Paper mills are some of the busiest spots along the railroads that serve them. Tons of raw materials arrive at the paper mill complex in specialized cars including woodchip gondolas and pulpwood flats, along with a variety of chemicals and slurries that are shipped in tank cars. Finished products are also shipped by rail, typically in special service boxcars.
* This paper mill kit is for the main mill where pulp is fed into the paper mill where it’s pressed over a series of rollers into a thin layer, dried and wound into huge rolls. The rolls are cut to size, wrapped and stored, then shipped to customers by rail or truck. With its clean lines, freight car door and exterior tanks this 1950s structure could also be used to model a variety of other industries. Use it in conjunction with other Superior Paper Co. structures to create an entire complex. Detailed instructions are included as are sign decals. The finished Superior Paper Co. Mill measures: 11-1/2 x 21 x 9-1/4″ 28.7 x 52.5 x 23.1cm
* Superior Paper Mill is just one of a wide variety of Cornerstone industrial structures.
* Big industry in a layout-sized space
* Perfect for 1950s and later layouts
* Railcar door
* Brick construction on a concrete foundation
* Four truck bay dock doors
* Rooftop vents
* Exterior tanks
* Decal signs
* Molded in appropriate colors and clear plastic