Walthers Cornerstone Part #933-2918 HO Scale Open Air Transload Building Kit
* The Walthers Cornerstone HO Scale Open-Air Transload Building makes it easy for customers to add a typical post-War freight transfer facility near their yard or team track. By the 1950s many railroads had outgrown freight houses and other facilities constructed in the early 1900s. The move to larger trucks for final cargo delivery also dictated a purpose-built transload. The kit features a large concrete loading dock, enclosed staging warehouse and sheltered dock. It’s patterned after a Santa Fe prototype but is similar to others used across the continent and is a great destination for boxcars and flatcars. It’s a natural for detailing with pallets, drums, sacks and forklifts (sold separately) and makes a great stop for way freights and switchers if you’re into prototype operations. Use the Open-Air Transload Building among other Cornerstone HO Scale railroad buildings.
* Easy-to-build plastic kit
* Fits any North American steam or diesel-era railroad from the 1950s to the 1990s
* Includes ramps, docks and canopies
* Molded in appropriate colors
* As shown the Open-Air Transload Building measures: 25 x 5-1/4 x 3″ 63.5 x 13.3 x 7.6cm