We Specialize in Buying HO Scale Brass Trains
Where to Sell HO Model Trains?
Thank you for considering us as a source to sell your model train collection. We buy HO scale collectible model trains, locomotives and rolling stock, specializing in brass trains.
If you’re interested in selling your HO scale trains, all you need to do is:
- Send us a list of your HO trains for sale with photos.
- We’ll follow up with any questions or to make an offer.
- 👉Get started easily with one of our pre-made inventory templates: choose between: Excel, Word, or PDF format.
- Note: We do not purchase other model train scales (i.e. O-scale, N-scale), and we do not offer professional appraisal services.
hOW TO SELL YOUR MODEL TRAIN COLLECTION
Here’s our easy, 3-step process:
Carefully package your model train collection using sturdy boxes. We take the guesswork & hassle out of shipping by providing you with pre-paid, insured UPS shipping labels.
Once we receive your shipment(s), we will inventory the collection, typically within 5 business days. We’ll reach out to you to confirm payment, via Paypal or business check.
NIGHTWATCH TRAINS BUYS & SELLS HO Scale trains, like:
- Alco Models
- Broadway Limited Imports
- Key Model Imports
- LMB Brass
- Nickel Plate Products
- Overland Models
- Pacific Fast Mail
- Proto 2000
- Sunset Brass
- Westside Model Company
WHERE TO SELL YOUR MODEL TRAINS
Looking for full market value? You have options.
You have many options to sell your model train collection. Looking to score full market value? If you’re willing to put in some effort, you can:
- Sell on eBay, perhaps one of the most well-known in the world.
- Try smaller online platforms. If what you have is strictly vintage, a platform like Etsy can be an option, but the traffic is very low – and the likelihood of making a fast sale is slim to none.
- Sell at your local train show. Meet other model railroad enthusiasts & connect with a network of folks to sell your model trains.
Learn what it’s really like to sell your trains online – get insider insight into the pros & cons so you can make an informed decision. Read the full article here.